Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Joy

"Shout for joy to God, all the earth; sing the glory of his name; give to him glorious praise!"
Psalm 66:1
I am going to keep this post short and sweet, but I just want to challenge everyone to seek out the joy in every situation. I have noticed the amount of joy that has been in my life has pretty much been overwhelming the last few weeks, and I have just been overflowing with joy. No matter what situations come up in our lives we must seek out the joy. James 1:2-4. Finding the joy in every situation makes living life so much more enJOYable. There are plenty of things around me going on that are hard to get through, and cause pain and hurt in my life and other people's lives close to me, but seeking out joy has caused me to find the strength of the Lord to get through all of these situations. Praise the Lord for the joy he provides!!

No comments:

Post a Comment